to the internet home of Christiansen Cremation & Funeral Care. The Christiansen family has been proud to be a part of the community for six generations... and we are dedicated to providing affordable funeral, burial, and cremation services. We're proud to offer everything that other area mortuaries can... except for the high price. Loyal to my Danish heritage and our frugal traditions, I personally guarantee the lowest funeral, cremation, and burial prices. Period ! So that you don't have to sacrifice quality over cost.
Robert Christiansen, President & Founder
Call us at (616) 754-5638 day or night.
All funeral homes are not the same. What makes us different…
• Founded on affordability, dedicated to dignity. Over the years we’ve watched funeral and cremation prices continue to rise to the point of average funeral expenses exceeding $10,000 and families choosing simple cremation being chargedupwards of $4000. We proudly offer simple cremation from as little as $995 and complete funerals for less than $5000… in fact we pioneered affordable and sensible pricing for funerals in Michigan so that you don’t have to sacrifice quality over cost.
• Lowest prices. Period ! Simply claiming to be the lowest priced in town doesn’t mean its true… as some area families have sadly discovered the hard way. We welcome the opportunity to meet, beat, or match any written or advertised price from local competitors. While others may advertise cheaper prices, they don’t tell you about other hidden charges or add-on fees until after your loved one is in their custody or that the funeral price doesn’t include a casket and vault or that you’ll need to drive to Detroit or Flint to complete the arrangements and pick-up your loved ones’ urn.
• Worry-Free Cremation™ We were the first in the state to offer this exclusive process that tracks and documents the care of your loved one throughout the entire cremation process so you never have to wonder if that’s really Mom or Dad in the urn. In fact, we are so confident in the process that we duplicate many of the same procedures for those choosing burial. Unlike other mortuaries, we personally manage every aspect of the care of your loved one and never use contract transport services.
• Family Owned and Locally Operated. Unlike many others, we don’t hide who owns our business or operate from a post office box. We’re not your neighborhood mortician pretending to be a cremation society only to pull the typical undertaker’s bait and switch and try to sell you things you don’t want or need. As a fully equipped state licensed and inspected establishment we can provide everything your local mortuary can… except for the high price. Our professional staff of caregivers live, worship, shop, pay taxes, and volunteer in the communities we serve. We are proud to help our friends and neighbors and welcome all faiths, beliefs, cultures, and nationalities.
• Veterans Funeral Care™ Since 2007 we’ve been honored to be the exclusive provider of Veterans Funeral Care™ for all of West Michigan, offering discounted funeral and cremation plans for Veterans and their families. Our staff has been specially trained to handle every detail of a veterans funeral including benefits and financial assistance.
For a free brochure and educational packet, simply e-mail us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-877-838-6424. There is absolutely no cost or obligation for this helpful information.
Robert Christiansen, Owner/Manager
Troy J. Kaltenberg, Funeral Director
~ Michigan Mortuary Science Licensees ~